Turn your Hurawalhi Maldives holiday into an incredible adventure by chartering Bella, our luxury yacht. Give your excursions an extra wow factor and see more of the Maldives’ idyllic ocean treasures while travelling in absolute style. The possibilities of how to spend your time onboard Bella are endless but here are a few ideas to spark your imagination…
- Baa Atoll – Cruise around one of the neighbouring Atolls and explore the open ocean where you could stumble upon anything from whales breaching to dolphins as far as the eyes can see.
- Hanifaru Bay – Explore the world’s largest feeding ground for manta rays at this UNESCO biosphere reserve in the Maldives – designated as a Marine Protected Area. Observe up to 50 (and sometimes even more!) mantas in what is called ‘cyclone feeding’.
- Whale Shark and Manta Search – Accompanied by our Marine Biologist, you will be on the lookout for the most sought after creatures of the ocean, whale sharks & mantas. Snorkelling with these gentle giants is a bucket list item just waiting to be ticked off.
- Diving in Noonu Atoll – Venture to the next Atoll in the north to experience some amazing dive sites such as the shark cleaning station of Orimas Thila, and the incredible reef structure of Christmas Rock, full of fish and a favourite of underwater photographers.
- Island Hopping – Snorkelling on some of the most remote reefs in Lhaviyani Atoll, explore completely deserted islands and picnic all by yourself in the utmost of privacy on your own beach, a near castaway experience with luxury not too far away.
- Champagne Sunset Cruise – Watch the sunset over the horizon from the comfort of the deck followed by some celebratory champagne and overnight adventure under the stars.
Our team of bespoke excursion specialists can curate unique itineraries that fulfill your wildest dreams, ensuring that you revel in your Maldives’ escapism entirely, at your leisure and in your own way.Please note that additional charges apply for excursions on Bella.