After the uncertainties of 2020, calendars and diaries for 2021 may be looking quite empty, but with travel becoming easier, confidence to book a holiday growing and wanderlust reawakening, Hurawalhi Maldives is ready to fill the gaps for a week or two!
If the white sandy beaches, crystal clear lagoons, incredible sunsets and balmy tropical temperatures aren’t enough, the following temptations might just tip the balance in favour of a Hurawalhi getaway appearing on your calendar in the coming year:
– Delectable dining with 7 course fine dining extravaganzas at our award-winning 5.8 Undersea Restaurant, gourmet junk food at Coco Bar’s Junk Food Kitchen where your favourite fast food has been reinvented to tantalise your tastebuds Hurawalhi style and a sizzling fusion of flavours combined with incredible views at Kashibo where Asian street food and cocktails are the order of the day. Early birds who visit in January 2021 will have the chance to enjoy dinner created by 2 Michelin Star chef, Stefan Heilemann – (selected dates apply)
– Well-being and indulgence experiences at Duniye Spa will soothe your mind, body and soul of the stresses of every day life, leaving you feeling balanced and peaceful. Our spa is a haven of tranquility where holistic treatment rituals are performed by professional therapists using natural products.
– Mantas, turtles and sharks, along with an abundance of fish, await those who venture into the ocean on snorkelling and scuba diving excursions. Whether you’re a novice snorkeller or an experienced diver, the team at Prodivers will show you the incredible underwater sights at the reefs surrounding Hurawalhi and beyond.
– Private pool villas are the ultimate in luxurious tropical living, they encapsulate dreams of Maldives’ holidays and whether you prefer to be on the beach or over the water, at Hurawalhi you can choose a villa with your very own pool just steps away from the biggest and bluest pool of all – the Indian Ocean.
– Direct flights to the Maldives with a growing number of major airlines make the trip as uncomplicated as it’s possible to get, no long layovers at airports, just relax on the flight and the next stop is the `Maldives, with a breathtaking seaplane trip the only thing between you and the decadence awaiting at Hurawalhi.
Of course, there are countless other reasons that make Hurawalhi worthy of a visit in 2021, such as Dream Island excursions, great sporting facilities the eco-conscious thread running thorugh the resort’s operation and, in line with the ‘new normal’, safety is high on the agenda and social distancing is effortless.