Turn your Hurawalhi Maldives holiday into an incredible adventure by chartering Bella, our luxury yacht. Give your excursions an extra wow factor, tailor-make the trip of your dreams and see more of the Maldives while travelling in absolute style. The possibilities of how to spend your time onboard Bella are endless but here are a few ideas to get your imagination flowing…
- Baa Atoll – Cruise around one of the neighbouring Atolls and explore the open ocean where you could stumble upon everything from whales breaching to dolphins as far as the eyes can see.
- Hanifaru Bay – Explore the worlds largest feeding ground for manta rays at this UNESCO biosphere reserve in the Maldives – designated as a Marine Protected Area. Observe mantas in what is called ‘cyclone feeding’ in which there are sometimes up to 50 or more of these graceful creatures.
- Whale Shark and Manta Search – Accompanied by our Marine Biologist you will be on the lookout for the most sought after creatures of the ocean, Whale Sharks & Mantas. Snorkelling with these gentle giants is a bucket list item just waiting to be ticked off the list.
- Diving in Noonu Atoll – Venture to our neighbouring Atoll in the north to experience some amazing dive sites such as the shark cleaning station of Orimas Thila, and the incredible reef structure of Christmas Rock, full of fish and a favourite of underwater photographers.
- Island Hopping – Snorkelling on some of the most remote reefs in Lhaviyani Atoll, explore completely deserted islands and picnic all by yourself in the utmost of privacy on your own beach, a near castaway experience with luxury not too far away.
- Champagne Sunset Cruise – Choose a night dive and watch the nocturnal inhabitants of the reef patrolling their hunting grounds and discover the vibrant colours shown up by your torchlight or simply watch the sunset over the horizon from the comfort of the deck followed by some celebratory champagne and overnight adventure under the stars.
Our bespoke team of excursion specialists can handcraft unique itineraries you have always dreamed of, ensuring that you revel in your Maldives’ escapism entirely at your leisure and in your own way.Please note that additional charges apply for excursions on Bella.