Uncrowded stretches of whiter-than-white sand; private villas on the ocean and amidst verdant greenery on the beach; top-notch service that caters to your every whim – the Maldives appears to be tailor-made for luxury travellers with a desire for an exclusive resort getaway. For the utmost relaxation and a truly carefree holiday though it is best to opt for an all-inclusive package – it makes your budgeting easier and removes the inconvenience of having to pay for each essential on site.
While it is understandable that the all-inclusive package doesn’t include everything offered at the resort, Hurawalhi – Leading All-Inclusive Resort at the Maldives Travel Awards 2018 – is known to go beyond the regular all-inclusive by adding benefits that help you enjoy your time in paradise without constant cha-ching! sounds standing in the way of the mind to truly relax.
While it is understandable that no all-inclusive package can include everything offered at the resort, in unlimited amounts, the Maldives’ 5-star resorts are known to go beyond the regular all-inclusive by adding benefits that help guests make the most of their time in paradise without cha-ching! sounds standing in the way of the mind to truly relax.
In addition to the commonplace (though with rather uncommon high standard!) buffet fares and unlimited alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks as specified, there is a lot more to be enjoyed – below some of the most commended snippets from the full extensive list of benefits:
– All non-alcoholic cocktails, smoothies and freshly squeezed fruit juices
– A choice of over 50 alcoholic cocktails
– 55 premium brands spirits and liqueurs, port and sherry
– An extensive wine selection of over 60 wines
– Minibar items as specified refilled daily, including house red, white, rosé and sparkling wine
– Demi bottle of Taitinger Champagne
– A lunch and a dinner at the fabulous Kashibo, Taste of Asia restaurant
– Dining at JFK – Junk Food Kitchen
– All-day, all-night snack menu at Coco Bar
– Sunset Dolphin Cruise
– Use of the gym (including workout with resident trainer) and tennis, among other sports facilities
– Use of kayaks and windsurfing equipment
– Use of snorkelling equipment
– Group snorkelling, windsurfing and yoga
As an all-inclusive guest you are also entitled to exclusive discounts for dining at 5.8 Undersea Restaurant, Chef’s Table and Teppanyaki.
Inclusions are subject to change.